Africa Night began in Tilburg in May 1998. Since then,…
House rules Africa Night
- You might be subjected to security checks when you enter Africa Night.
- Crowd surfing, graffiti and open fire are strictly forbidden during Africa Night.
- It is forbidden to bring the following items to Africa Night; (alcoholic) drinks, glasses, cans, drugs, fireworks, weapons and any other dangerous objects.
- Visitors under 18 years will not be served any form of alcohol. When in doubt an identity card will be required for verification.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the building.
- All visitors are required to follow the instructions and advice of the security personnel.
- Entering the Africa Night and attending the dance event is strictly at the own risk of the visitor.
- During Africa Night pictures and/or recordings are taken for promotional activities, the Africa Night website, reportorial activities etc. By buying a ticket and entering the venue the visitor gives their permission to Africa Night Productions to use these pictures and/or recordings for the purposes stated here.
- Spreading posters and flyers in the vicinity of Africa Night is not allowed without prior contact with and approval from the organisers of Africa Night.
- Africa Night Productions is in no way liable for any damage caused to visitors and/or property of visitors.
- Audio equipment can cause hearing damage! The Africa Night Productions is not liable for any hearing loss that may occur.